[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Google Fiber in KC
 Login

Google Fiber in KC

General Public Topics

Moderators: Bodknocks, DeadDisco

• Author
Google Fiber in KC

Postby Letter3 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:57 am

If you have been living under a rock for the last year, let me brief you quickly. Google is building a Fiber internet/tv network in Kansas City, MO and KC, KS. Now that you are briefed, here is a map of the fiberhoods on the MO side of the state line since that's where I live and care about.

Google is allowing the neighborhoods to choose who they build for first with green being they have enough people (but they will still rank them), yellow being not enough and gray being no one has bid yet.

https://fiber.google.com/cities/kcmo/#header=check

Notice my Apt in this map

map of fiberhoods.JPG
map of fiberhoods.JPG (123.99 KiB) Viewed 31342 times

tldr; I'm moving, who's helping?

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Re: Google Fiber in KC

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:49 pm

I'll help you move to the sweet fiber drenched green land. Name the time and place. ToothFairy and I will be there.
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Re: Google Fiber in KC

Postby Letter3 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:36 pm

So glad I moved to the KS side to get the Fiber!

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Return to The Model Home