[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Cool Music Videos *[(apparently unofficial)]*
 Login

Cool Music Videos *[(apparently unofficial)]*

Media - Videos, Pictures, TV Shows, Music

Moderators: Spectre, Slurms Mckenzie

• Author
Re: Cool Music Videos *[(apparently unofficial)]*

Postby Letter3 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:24 pm

You might recognize a face or two

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Letter3 » Fri May 13, 2011 9:27 pm

I realize this is the 'music video' thread, but these are good songs and the video part is optional.

I love this song, i don't think there is a music video yet for it. The band tends to change parts of the song every time they perform it, but this sounds the most like the album version.

Another favorite from the radio

Good song, i don't think this one has a music video either

This song reminds me of the Veronica Mars soundtrack and I haven't found any connection as to why; they share no band members; love this song

Another good one, that's getting old now; but loved it when it was new

good, good, good

great song; my favorite in a long time

I have the mp3s if anyone wants any of the above

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Spectre » Fri May 13, 2011 11:59 pm

Excellent finds good sir. Brightened up this dreary Friday the 13th.
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Letter3 » Tue May 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Here are some more for you all:

Cool Video, good song

Not a video, but good song

Love this song:

Good song, sorry no video

Great song, no video:

How about another?

I have quite enjoyed this one as well:

I have more, will post some later.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Letter3 » Fri May 27, 2011 11:21 pm

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Letter3 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:21 am

For the first one, I thought the video was neat, the rest are songs I enjoy

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby rekon » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Airborne was on Conan last night
^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Letter3 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:05 pm

Spot the references? Too many!

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Letter3 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:06 pm

Mash up music video that actually sounds pretty good:

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby rekon » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:43 pm

I love the Martin Solveig/Dragonette incorp into the song. Good shit.

And, of course, Madonna. :D
^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

PreviousNext

Return to Tantamount Studios