[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Forum Format
 Login
  • Author
Re: Forum Format

Postby Letter3 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:34 pm

technical FAIL.

I was not being that specific. More in a general sense of music and media taste and preference. Grade level sounds too specific.

But it is scary to think that my sister is in our generation.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:45 pm

Touché
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby Psychopomp » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:42 pm

Indeed
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Psychopomp
Demoman

Postby Letter3 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:43 am

I added a link to the top of the forum that takes you back out of the forums. You're welcome.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Letter3 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:01 am

Wow, this was a random thread. Anyway, I have made attempt #1 tonight at updating the theme, however it was kind of a pile of fail, so I will try again tomorrow.

If you see the theme changing on you, have no worries, it's just Letter3 messing around.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Letter3 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:13 am

Yeah, so i am now noticing things such as tools/mods that help fight forum spam that are no longer available with the old theme, but that's no reason you cannot keep your current theme.

I just have to make the default theme when you are not logged in, the new one aka when someone registers. There are currently some bugs with the new theme, so I have not rolled it out to everyone yet, but if you want to look at it, it's just called Aero in your UCP. I have also looked at other, but I think people have dramatically slowed down on maintaining themes because there are so many changes all of the time. They are all basically just re-colored prosilver (which is the default provided theme).

tl;dr

Everyone's theme will change, but you can change your's back in your UCP when the time comes

Letter3
The G-Man

Previous

Return to News/Feedback