[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - IU LAN War XVIII
 Login

IU LAN War XVIII

News on the front page

Moderator: Letter3

Forum rules
Only Admins can post, all can read
  • Author
Re: IU LAN War XVIII

Postby Spectre » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:54 am

him and his beard might turn super saiyan. then rage and attack us!
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Letter3 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:03 am

As long as Scott and Cherish have their guns, i'll feel safe, but they may not be coming.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby rekon » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:05 pm

idk, but I'd rather go to a different lan in a different venue than the same thing again.

if everyone decides to go to IU's, then I'll change my plans
^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Letter3 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:59 pm

I would like to go to LAN OC's, Stompfest's and IU's, but we'll see. Not sure I want to drive back that many times. And flying means I have to either check my computer (tower + monitor = $50) or ship it and it might be cheaper to ship it.

Driving might actually be cheaper, but it takes soooo long. Maybe Hungry will ride with me.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby rekon » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:32 pm

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Letter3 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:15 pm

like 10 hours, but since I lose an hour going there it seems more like 11

but actually more like 8.5 to just Indy, then 1.5 to Columbia City or .75 to b-town

it seems like a long time because the starting city and almost destination city are on the same road and it's 8.5 hours on that 1 road. ~600 miles total trip if I remember right.

Anyway, did I answer your question?

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby rekon » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:16 am

Eek!

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Spectre » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:56 pm

After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Letter3 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:19 pm

slurms has been on that road for that long, how did you like it slurms? Would you do it again?

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:37 pm

I...will.....never....do.....it......again.............
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Previous

Return to Front Page News