[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Stompfest LAN, date announced
 Login

Stompfest LAN, date announced

News on the front page

Moderator: Letter3

Forum rules
Only Admins can post, all can read
  • Author
Stompfest LAN, date announced

Postby Letter3 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Follow the link to watch the video for the date announcement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9ecEy0pU5g

When: April 10-11th
Where: Marion County Fairgrounds, Indianapolis, IN
Cost: $25

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Re: Stompfest LAN, date announced

Postby Bodknocks » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:51 am

Cool, are we going? Less than three months away.

Bodknocks
Barney Calhoun

Postby rekon » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Imma go.
^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Scavengeriot » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:46 pm

I will attempt to attend.
Hates Mondays since 1990 till the day I die.

Scavengeriot
Pit Worm

Postby rekon » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:54 pm

On a somewhat similar note, I would like to take a small vacation and attend another lan a short distance away. Think Peoria. I really enjoyed Showdown a lot. Maybe a trek to Kansas?!

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Spectre » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:29 pm

I might go. Depends on the other attendees. Scott why you go to this one but NOT IU LAN War??! You know Hammy has the good stuff.
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby rekon » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:44 pm

I know...but I want to go to something bigger and with new people. Hamstar should go to this one too :D

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Letter3 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:01 pm

I have tried to update the LE forums with the latest LANs from a good distance. I will continue to update and post here occasionally when I do, because I realize no one checks those forums. I rarely do.

LE might have to do something in Peoria...

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Bodknocks » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:02 pm

FWIW...

Stompfest seats 150. IU LAN War seats 200.

So yeah.

Bodknocks
Barney Calhoun

Postby Letter3 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:52 pm

It's really hard to compete with IU LAN War because they do have so many sponsors and are able to provide so much at so little of a cost. If you choose 1 to go to, most will choose LAN War. We'll see what kind of a price Stompfest thinks it's worth, then we will see. Stompfest also has a mega following, so they might get their 150 sooner than IU gets their 150-175(usually); with power issues of the last LAN, I would hate to see what 200 would look like.

<rant> Also, people need to not bring so many damned computers, ie LIMIT 1, not Tower + Laptop + Xbox; that shit won't work. </rant>

Letter3
The G-Man

Next

Return to Front Page News