[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Am I in the Clan? I am not on the About page.
 Login
  • Author
Am I in the Clan? I am not on the About page.

Postby Letter3 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:29 am

You might be. Here is how you test it. Put your game handle in your User Control Panel. If your name comes up on the list, then you are a member. Otherwise you aren't.

Only Clan Members and Clan Admins will show up on the About page IF they have their game handle in the their User Control Panel

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Re: Am I in the Clan? I am not on the About page.

Postby Spectre » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:51 pm

So you have to be an active gamer?
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Letter3 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Nope. If you are in the forum groups 'Clan Admin' or 'Clan Member' then you will be on the about page IF you put your game handle in.

Activity has nothing to do with it right now.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:34 pm

k, i have my game handle information in, but i'm not coming up on the about page.

??
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby Letter3 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:34 pm

Letter3
The G-Man

Return to Help