[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Mods and Addons for CSS
 Login

Mods and Addons for CSS

CSS Server | *Note - May not be up all of the time

Moderators: rekon, Slurms Mckenzie

• Author
Mods and Addons for CSS

Postby Spectre » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:52 pm

Please post all and any mods or addons you think the CSS server could possibly want. Then after we get a list, we can all go through them together and see what we want.
@ scott, please inform us of what addons/mods you have already put the server.

two i thot i would mention are zombie mod and gungame
and do we really need a warmup round?

EDIT: by Letter3 @ 9:10pm 3/16
So far we have:

SourceMod
Metamod
Eventscripts
Hide N Seek
Vampire Mod

There are also several admin related mods, but it isn't really necessary to state all of those here because they more or less just help the admins perform tasks like weapon restrictions, team swap, etc.
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Re: Mods and Addons for CSS

Postby rekon » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:00 am

I've put some plugins on the server that are based on Sourcemod. Those include:

Deathbeam (sm_deathbeam)
Allinfo (sm_allinfo partialplayername)
Observe (sm_observe partialplayername)
Switchteam (sm_admin)
Weaponrestrict (sm_admin)

These are all admin related, have nothing to do with end users, and are purely for admining the server.
^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby rekon » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:35 pm

So, I was looking through the restrictweapons plugin and it does have the warmup thing added at the bottom of it. Weird.

So, if we want to change it, we'll have to edit the config where it says sm_warmup_time and change it to whatever time we want. Or, we can completely disable it, although I would recommend against, by sm_warmup_system.
^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Spectre » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:07 pm

sm_warmup_system, what exactly does this command do? personally i do not care for the warmup time thing. but if it was lowered to maybe 15-30 seconds instead of 45-60 seconds. i could deal with that. what is everybody's thoughts about this?
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:15 pm

i'm fine with keeping it, but I agree it should be a little shorter
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby Letter3 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:50 pm

Yeah, some people may have to download the map, but if they can't do it in 15 sec. no need to make other people wait. Most people are in the server within that amount of time, anyway.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Bodknocks » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:07 pm

If it were shorter it would be pointless. You would never find anyone in time to stab them. Instead of having 45 seconds to run around and stab people you have 20 seconds to run around and stab people? Nobody would even get out of spawn in that amount of time. Plus people are still joining teams while the round is going on. Shortening it would only make it even more pointless. We should just ditch the whole knives-only pregame thing altogether.

Bodknocks
Barney Calhoun

Postby Letter3 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:18 am

It's not there to see who can get the most knife kills, its there so that everyone starts the game at the same time and can get into the server and find a team.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Spectre » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:16 am

If they dont have the map, that's not our fault. They need to download it on their time, not everyone elses.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Bodknocks » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:56 am

How about, change knife round to infinite grenade round? And shorten it to 30 seconds?

Bodknocks
Barney Calhoun

Next

Return to [AD] The Big Yellow Joint