[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - minecraft game
 Login

minecraft game

The Minecraft Server - Jump in -> Metaluna.co

Moderators: Letter3, Bodknocks

• Author
Re: minecraft game

Postby Letter3 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:10 pm

fry.JPG
fry.JPG (47.57 KiB) Viewed 7200 times

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby rekon » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:26 pm

HOLY FUCK THIS IS A GOOD QUESTION
^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Letter3 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:11 am

Anyway, to answer the question I guess.

Minecraft classic is free and very basic. You can download the normal Minecraft, but it makes you log in to your account before it loads/downloads files needed. Just like Steam let's you download steam for free and then you can download any games you actually have if you have an account.

It's cheap, just buy it :)

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby rekon » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:55 pm

I bought it a long time ago, but never played it. Kind of like Terraria

Side note: I just bought a year's subscription of WoW. I'm getting back into it. O.o

At least I get Diablo 3 when it comes out.
^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Letter3 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Terraria is 2-D tho and I am not a fan, but I have played it a little bit.

I am fan of 3D worlds that I can explore. This is why I can play GTA, Minecraft and Skyrim for long periods of time. There is so much you can do and find. I enjoy that over missions and linear story lines.

I am pretty sure this is also why I like 'SIM' games so much. The open-endedness and freedom to sort of do what you want and make your own story.

Wow, this spam bot has really made me think about this in a new light. Oh well, I banned him anyway.

Letter3
The G-Man

Return to Metaluna