[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Metaluna updates
 Login

Metaluna updates

The Minecraft Server - Jump in -> Metaluna.co

Moderators: Letter3, Bodknocks

• Author
Metaluna updates

Postby Letter3 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:35 pm

I have updated the MC server to the latest bukkit version. I was hesitant to upgrade the last patch because of a bug where chest contents would randomly disappear.

Permissions have changed for the millionth time and aren't working, but you can Mine and you can Craft, so the key components are there.

WorldEdit works, but homes do not, yet.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Re: Metaluna updates

Postby Letter3 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:26 pm

We are currently running 1.9 pre release so you will need that to play on the server.

Currently, we have 3 worlds, but because of the pre-release you will not be able to access the others (only the newworld + newworld_nether)

Once craft bukkit releases 1.9, portal mod will be in effect once again, and all existing portals will work.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Return to Metaluna