[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Minecraft BWOD
 Login

Minecraft BWOD

The Minecraft Server - Jump in -> Metaluna.co

Moderators: Letter3, Bodknocks

• Author
Minecraft BWOD

Postby Letter3 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:09 pm

I was reading up on the latest bugs on the Minecraft site and noticed that Mojang has not acknowledged this bug despite it being #6 in the list of reported problems. After drilling into it further, it seems that it's an issue with nVidia graphics cards and you can prevent it by turning off CUDA.

http://getsatisfaction.com/mojang/topic ... w_of_death

I am currently testing this, I will let you all know if it works.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Re: Minecraft BWOD

Postby Letter3 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:57 pm

I updated my nVidia drivers, because my old one didn't have the CUDA option. Once I was able to disable it, it appears to work now. Knock on wood, I have not gotten one in the last 2 hours, whereas I seemed to be getting them once an hour.

Once you download the new drivers, go to nVidia control panel and navigate to the Manage 3D Settings, then look for the CUDA setting and disable for your card(s).

Letter3
The G-Man

Re: Minecraft BWOD

Postby Letter3 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:18 am

I am still getting them, but much less often. Much less

Letter3
The G-Man

Return to Metaluna