[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Server Mods....
 Login

Server Mods....

The Minecraft Server - Jump in -> Metaluna.co

Moderators: Letter3, Bodknocks

• Author
Server Mods....

Postby Ranashi » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Ok, I have compiled a quick list of mods that I think are cool, and would be fun to have added to the server. I am attaching a word document also as this might be easier to view and it shows a few different things with the mods.... checking out the actual mod online might be good also. At the bottom of this list is the ones I would love to see.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic ... eportSigns
RedstoneUnleashed 1.0
FenceUnleashed 1.0
GlassUnleashed 1.2
Hermes Boots 1.2
BreathingApparatus 1.4
TeleportSigns 1.51 -- Comes fully integrated with Risugami's Sign Tags 1.32
ChestUnleashed 1.2

RedstoneUnleashed 1.0
lp.class -- Meat of the mod

This mod allows redstone circuitry to work at infinite distances. There are 2 versions. The instant one is what I think to be a faster way of doing redstone; however, some circuits that depend on timing, such as the T Flip-Flop, will require the other version that is not instantaneous. Both versions are included in the download.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9186024/Minecra ... eashed.zip

History:
1.0 -- Initial.

FenceUnleashed 1.0
ga.class -- Meat of the mod

This mod allows pretty much everything on fences.. Torches, ladders, doors, tracks, switches, buttons, pressure plates, etc.

History:
1.0 -- Initial.

GlassUnleashed 1.2
dc.class -- Meat of the mod

This mod allows redstone circuitry to work on glass surfaces. You can also place ladders, doors, tracks, torches, switches, and buttons.
This mod also includes the drop fix (drop glass when glass is destroyed). However you can use the non-drop fix version which is included in the download.

History:
1.2 -- Added BetterGlass compatible version.
1.1 -- Included non-drop fix version.
1.0 -- Initial.

Hermes' Boots 1.2 -- requires 303's ModLoader (I use ModLoader 1.21+303-1.0)
armor/hermes_1.png -- 3D graphics of the boots (when worn)
gui/hermesboots.png -- 2D graphics of the boots (the item)
hc.class -- Meat of the mod
hermesarmorrenderer.class -- 3D renderer of the boots (Obsidian Tools compatible)
hermesboots.class -- Defines the boot durability, etc
mod_hermesboots.class -- Adds the boots to the game
Kin_Sokat wrote:... paintlerly Hermes' boots...

Just re-name it hermes_1, make sure it's .png (it should be already, but just in case), and place it in the armor folder in the hermes boots .zip.
If anyone wants the boots done for any other texture pack, Pm me or post something saying so and i'll do my best.

This mod adds Hermes' Boots to the game. Hermes' Boots will only activate when you've fallen from a dangerous height. After falling a few blocks in air, the boots kick in and allow you to float safely to the ground. The boots have a specific durability and it is variably affected by the height of your falls, so if you fall from a great height, the boots' durability will quickly decrease.

NOTE: If you have any compatibility issues, such as another armor renderer besides Obsidian Tools, please let me know and I'll attempt to fix it for you.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9186024/Minecra ... 0Boots.zip

History:
1.2 -- Added No Durability version.
1.1 -- Fixed bug where if you removed boots mid-flight, game crashes.
1.0 -- Initial.

BreathingApparatus 1.4
hc.class -- Infinite underwater breathing while wearing a pumpkin
lr.class -- Hold LControl to disable slow movement underwater
misc/pumpkinblur.png -- Removes pumpkin graphical obstruction while in 1st person view

This mod makes it so you can more easily work underwater. Wearing a pumpkin will allow you to breathe forever underwater. Holding LControl while underwater completely disables the slowed movement underwater. Custom diving helmet and instructions included in download (courtesy of Sade1212)!

IMPORTANT: It is unnecessary to use all of the .class files. You can pick and choose whichever ones you want to achieve the desired effects.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9186024/Minecra ... aratus.zip

History:
1.4 -- Added Day/Night mod compatibility.
1.3 -- MC 1.2.2 support.
1.2 -- Added StackMod 0.01a compatibility.
1.1 -- Added BridgeBlock 3.2, 303's ModLoader 1.3, and ShrinkingPowder compatibility.
1.0 -- Initial.

TeleportSigns 1.51 -- Comes fully integrated with Risugami's Sign Tags 1.32
jt.class -- Handles the essentials of Risugami's Sign Tags mod
nd.class -- [x, y, z] teleport and [LOC] functionality
pq.class -- Enables signs to have infinite lettering
px.class -- Necessary also for infinite lettering

This mod makes it so you have the ability to right-click on a sign and it will instantly teleport you to a location you specify. There is also another function that will make it so signs will tell you what their position is.

Firstly, the [x, y, z] coordinates must be on the 4th line of your sign and they must have brackets surrounding the coordinates and there must be commas separating each. The values can have decimals, so long as they stay on 1 line. After creating the sign, simply right-click on the sign and you are teleported to your destination.

Secondly, the [LOC] functionality can be put on any line of the sign. After creating the sign, simply right-click on the sign and it will replace [LOC] (must be upper-case with brackets surrounding it), with the current location of that sign. Note that if you are placing the sign on the ground (not wall-mounted), you need to account for the fact that the coordinates that it gives you are precisely at that ground-level. So if you are creating a teleport sign, you should increase the y coordinate by about 1.8 (this is about how tall you are). If any of this doesn't make sense or if you want to see a video demonstration, just ask and I'll get around to it.

Feedback, comments and suggestions are appreciated.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9186024/Minecra ... tSigns.zip

History:
1.51 -- Fixed minor bug.
1.5 -- MC 1.2.2 support, comes fully integrated with Risugami's Sign Tags 1.32.
1.4 -- Updated Sign Tags 1.31 compatibility. Also added a modified version of Sign Tags that displays your system clock time instead of the in-game time.
1.3 -- Added functionality to make signs have infinite lettering (not limited to 15 characters).
1.2 -- Added a SignTags compatible version to the download.
1.1 -- Minimized the mod to just mw.class.
1.0 -- Initial.

ChestUnleashed 1.2
c.class -- Chests can open when objects above

This mod makes it so you can open chests even when they have blocks above them.

History:
1.2 -- Added Chest Store On Collision v1c compatible version.
1.1 -- MC 1.2.2 support.
1.0 -- Initial.

Controller block - http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic ... 25&t=84500

Autocarts - http://www.birdcloud.com/autocart/

Worrying over boosters & cart momentum was ruining minecarts for me, I just wanted to lay track and not be bothered. So I made this. Makes carts like electric trams, very videogamey, no more need for accelerators or slopes even.
FEATURES
• Removes "friction" & "gravity" from cart physics: carts move only after pushed and then accelerate to top speed instantly & stay at it forever.
• Adds punch control to carts: punch a moving cart to stop it, punch a stopped cart from inside it to go in the direction you're facing. (Punch again to stop). Punch a stopped cart from outside of it to break it down as usual.
• Automatically puts you inside newly placed carts. It was too easy to accidentally push new carts and then have to watch them take off very quickly down the rail and not come back. This feature is optional. If you feel confident that you will always put carts at least one full block away from your person, then opt out by only copying oc.class and not jo.class.

Minecart Mania!
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Minec ... F_Catchers

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic ... eath+chest

ModLoader 1.21
A mod, kind of like a mod manager, that stops conflicts with mods that alter rendering, recipes, add entities, gui, smeltables or fuel. If you're a modder, feel free to decompile this and learn how to make mods work with it. Inherit BaseMod and override any functions as necessary. The mod's main class file should be prefixed with 'mod_'.
Download

Light Sensor 1.12
The Light Sensor mod adds a new craftable block, that is a new input for redstone mechanisms. It turns on if it is hit with a sufficient amount of light. It is crafted with five redstone powder in a + shape, with four iron, one in each corner. Requires ModLoader.
Download
More Stackables 1.13
This mod makes buckets and food stackable up to 16 in stack, saddles, doors, and signs up to 8 in a stack, minecarts and boats up to 4 in a stack. When stacked, food and buckets are unusable, however, everything else is. This is great for storage and for using workbenches, chests, or furnaces, as you no longer will dump the bucket or consume your food!
Download
Sign Tags 1.32
Type [time] into a sign, and it will show the current time. You can also type [x], [y], or [z] and find the current position of the sign in regards to that axis. [a|b] is a redstone input function for signs, where text replacing 'a' will be shown when the sign is powered, otherwise 'b' is shown. Type [light], and it will show you the current light level of the sign's position. [biome], [temp], [humid] each tell you the biome you're in, the temperature of that area, and the humidity of that area, respectively. [temp], [humid] will no longer function in Nether.
Download

Death Chest 1.03
When you die, if you have a chest in your inventory, it will be placed where you die, or in the closest available spot. The chest will be filled with as many items as possible. Items stored in the crafting slot are still lost, as usual, and any excess that won't fit in the chest will be dropped.
Download
Floodgate 1.01
Floodgate block can be used as either a floodgate, allowing toggleable water and lava falls, or as a trapdoor. When you place the floodgate control block, it will place a gate in front of the control block in the direction you are facing. Appling redstone power to this will remove the gate. Use the control block to open the GUI where you can place supporting blocks that will replace how the gate looks. The recipe is 8 solid(smooth) stone around 1 redstone.
Download

I personally like all of these items however in the order I feel would be best to worst...

ModLoader 1.21 (Server side mod manager) - just to make things easier...

Controller block
Death Chest 1.03
Minecart Mania!
RedstoneUnleashed (would still want the delay to make functioning circuits however unlimited distance would be great!)
TeleportSigns
More Stackables 1.13
Light Sensor 1.12
ChestUnleashed
Sign Tags 1.32
GlassUnleashed
FenceUnleashed
Hermes Boots
BreathingApparatus
Floodgate 1.01
Autocarts
Attachments
Minecraft Mod request list.zip
(392.5 KiB) Downloaded 1447 times
Ranashi
Headcrab Zombie

Re: Server Mods....

Postby Spectre » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:54 am

skimmed thru and i must say those sound pretty awesome. things i wish the game had, some of them anyways, are fixed/included in many of these mods. im all for them as long as they dont hinder gameplay too much.
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Ranashi » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:24 pm

FencesUnleashed are one of the only ones I am not sure about. It allows you to stick things to them however I am not sure if that changes the physical size and protection they would provide. So that is something I will have to read up on more before saying this is one to go through for sure. How ever the following would play an immediate benefit I feel.

BreathingApparatus - so we can mine and do stuff underwater safely
RedstoneUnleashed - unlimited distance on redstone - still like the delay
Controller block - allows to do different things with the blocks and redstone (gates etc)
Minecart Mania - Allow speeding up and slowing down of minecarts easily - along with a few other cool features
Death Chest - Sticks as much stuff in a chest as possible that you are carrying in case you are killed. If someone else is in the area and doesn't have room to carry it, it will allow it to stay until you return (5 minute window could be short depending on where you die).
Ranashi
Headcrab Zombie

Postby Ranashi » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:24 pm

LightstoneTorch 1.01

This mod adds a new item that acts extremely similar to the redstone torch; however, this torch acts like a T Flip-Flop! Meaning when you give it a current, it will turn on, but if you take the current away (like what happens when you press a button) the torch will stay on. Then if you send a new current (pulse), it will turn off, and then you can take the current away (like what happens when you press a button) and the torch will stay off. Then the cycle repeats. Perfect simulation of a T Flip-Flop. Excellent to start implementing computers in Minecraft!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9186024/Minecra ... eTorch.zip

This would allow us to implement the push button doors...

This texture pack kicks butt!!

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic ... 25&t=67932
Ranashi
Headcrab Zombie

Postby Letter3 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:01 am

I was going to install a mod tonight to try one out, but since notch is updating the game tomorrow, I figured I would wait.I don't want to waste time installing something that might break right away.plus it looks kind it might require some testing which I didn't have time for tonight.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Letter3 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:21 pm

hMOD is now installed and running

Regular users can use the following commands:

compass
getpos
goto
sethome
home
spawn
playerlist
me
msg
ping

You can look them up here if needed, if they aren't listed, then they are built-in MC commands

**Note**
I do not think /list works anymore, it has been replaced by /playerlist

***Also Note***
Whitelisting is also enabled now, so someone must belong to a group (any group) to join the server. If you have a friend that wants to join, send an admin the user name. My phone# is listed at Noobie Beach on the Announcement board.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Letter3 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:30 pm

Well it's a good thing I installed hMod because it's already obsolete.

The developers have said no more updates:

http://bukkit.org/

We will have to wait for bukkit to be released to get this functionality back.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Letter3 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:58 pm

Ok, someone is hacking at the hMod code to try and get it to work.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic ... adeab213bd

I have been testing this as well for Sunday because we really do need this for all of the features put into the game.

If we don't have it, then we will have to rely more on honesty and good sportsmanship, which is not really what I want for this competition. I would like to see raw human nature in the jungle.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Letter3 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:13 am

What do you guys think of this mod:

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Tectonicus

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Bodknocks » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:23 am