[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Minecraft
 Login

Minecraft

The Minecraft Server - Jump in -> Metaluna.co

Moderators: Letter3, Bodknocks

• Author
Re: Minecraft

Postby Bodknocks » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Jared when are you buying this game, the price is going to go up again once it's in beta (which should be soon).

Bodknocks
Barney Calhoun

Postby Ranashi » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:29 pm

LOL, and Letter3 asked me today if I was at work playing or not I may work on Sunday however I value my Job... but I have played games at a previous job where I didn't do a whole lot, and I got a lot done... that was way back when UO was originally was released.

Man I feel old...
Ranashi
Headcrab Zombie

Postby Letter3 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Yeah, that's a good call. If they found my illegal Reflections installed, they will find Minecraft.

Also, I wanted to post some links I use often. Maybe Bodknocks can post some additional ones he uses. I usually keep the crafting one open while I play, although I have a lot of the recipes memorized.

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Crafting

http://www.minecraftskins.com/

http://notch.tumblr.com/

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Redstone_circuits

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Main_Page

http://www.minecraft.net/

I realize three of the links are the same site, but it is saves a click everyday.

Also, if you haven't already, there is a map across the little pond from Noobie Beach and I recommend checking that out to get your bearings. A compass is a must for direction as well watching the clouds (they always move North).

I am usually in 1 of 2 Mumble servers. The AD one would be the preferred one, as I don't want to just give out Knockout gaming's IP for theirs.

tl;dr bookmark above links for yourself, clouds move north.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Letter3 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:01 am

I added some videos to the Media site.

Check them out ;)

(scroll to the bottom to see recently added ones)

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Bodknocks » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:09 am

I've been livestreaming both single and multiplayer on a semi-regular basis, check it out here: http://www.livestream.com/bodknocks

Bodknocks
Barney Calhoun

Postby Letter3 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:23 am

I think we should make some sort of in-game census to see who everyone is and get a population count. We have some new faces and it be easier for everyone to communicate of we knew who everyone was.

Could we add a census board near Noobie beach with a chest full of signs and you post one for yourself stating your GameHandle and who invited you?

What do you think? It would also tell us how many people are in the server (which I can see anyway).....

sidetrack.. finishing post later.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Letter3 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:59 pm

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby mr. hungry » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:26 pm

that list of recipes was super helpful haha i have been strugglin on remembering all of them well even some of them lol. saw snow for the first time yesterday!
Hi mr. hungry may i call you so?
mr. hungry
Infected

Postby Letter3 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:31 pm

I have added a remote Admin control for the server. Bodknocks and I can both get into it from our web browsers, so if you see a problem or need help, let us know and hopefully one of us can jump in and assist. If you have one of our phone#'s already, then go ahead and contact that person first.

BTW: server update today as well. Between that and the Admin pack I installed, the server has been blocking people most of the day. That should all be resolved now.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Letter3 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:18 pm

I found this on a site from other person that hosts a MC server:

"Blocks will randomly respawn (about 25-50% chance) when mining. This is not due to lag, but is related to the step changes"

So is he referring to these changes:

"*added support for more animation settings. Currently it’s just the “riding” animation, but the same system will be used for sneaking"

Not sure, but I have been playing around with the server quite a bit, but I think something did change in the last update.

Letter3
The G-Man

PreviousNext

Return to Metaluna