[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Minecraft
 Login

Minecraft

The Minecraft Server - Jump in -> Metaluna.co

Moderators: Letter3, Bodknocks

• Author
Re: Minecraft

Postby Bodknocks » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:56 am

Good to know there's nothing wrong with the server.

Bodknocks
Barney Calhoun

Postby Letter3 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:20 am

Bodknocks -

I cannot get the /list command to work for Ranashi. I have tried deleting his user from the server and still no luck.I even /op'd him, but I don't think that's necessary. He is running Linux, but I even tried logging in as him from my computer with no luck.

When I watch the server prompt, it shows that he keyed it in and it shows Connected Players: blah blah, so it seems to be working, but does not display on his screen.

Weird, I know. Let me know if you have any thoughts.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Ranashi » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:38 am

Ugg... I am glad to hear it isn't just me.... but that totally sucks I am wondering if it happens to be something on the Minecraft server that isn't pushing the data through? I am assuming I connect to them and then to the server itself however I haven't monitored the traffic to know for sure... thanks for testing this Letter3 - I will talk with you more about it in the morning.

Ranashi
Ranashi
Headcrab Zombie

Postby Letter3 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:57 pm

"Today and tomorrow will be two days of solid work. I’m currently working on server-side health and some performance tweaks. It looks like I might want to rewrite (or at the very least refactor) parts of the lighting engine to get better control over it. For server-side health, the current issue is that the client is sending the wrong entity id for targets.
I’m also looking into fixing a bunch of lag issues, specifically the returning blocks after mining them bug."

They have acknowledged and are going to fix the block respawn issue.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Letter3 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:40 pm

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Ranashi » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:13 am

How wide do we want the tunnels? and a recommendation on depth?
Ranashi
Headcrab Zombie

Postby Letter3 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:08 pm

I started a design under my castle, you can check it out. I am not opposed to changes, go ahead and customize the tunnel in your area as you see fit.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Spectre » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:51 am

ill hop in and work on the tunnels tonight/today/whenever. im also working on my dharma station, that doubles as my castle, aptly named "the archive" but more details on why the name to come. ;D
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Spectre » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:56 am

also, i cant use the /list command still... can i haz admanz?
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Spectre » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:32 am

went exploring a bit. found lots of snow and ice pretty cool. literally! :P
also, i cant play because it says "client out of date - couldnt connect to server" :(
Spectre
Chell

PreviousNext

Return to Metaluna