[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Server Log
 Login

Server Log

Old Posts, read-only

Moderator: Letter3

• Author
Server Log

Postby Letter3 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:11 pm

Just wanted to make a place to keep tabs on what changes with the server.

Removed SourceMod and that seemed to fix the emptiness.

We were getting a String Tables error in the server (which causes little to no problems) but I wanted to fix it anyway. I found out that it only occurs on No Mercy and if you disable HLTV, then it should fix it. We will see. It only happens when people connect.

People were joining for versus, but not playing all 5 maps. Not sure why. It said they started a vote. Could be rage quitters, high Ping, or other issues. We need to connect and try to find out why. I did not get the chance to ask them before they left. They chose to disconnect, though, our server did not kick them. It could be they just connected to see what the update was all about.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Re: Server Log

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:21 pm

I put the new TWL configs in, but haven't tried them yet. I'll have to turn sourcemod back on to try out the readyup plugin.
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Return to Archive