[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - WTB: Windows 7
 Login

WTB: Windows 7

Buy, Sell, Trade here!

Moderator: Pump Jockey

• Author
WTB: Windows 7

Postby rekon » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Can someone that still has access to the bookstore purchase two copies of Windows 7 for me? I'll pay an extra $10. Thanks!
^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Re: WTB: Windows 7

Postby Pump Jockey » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:45 pm

Well I've already bought 3 copies, I can try to get you two copies but I'll have to go in a week apart. I think the staff is starting to recognize my face because I go in so often. The last time I was in there the guy gave me the twice over when I said I wanted windows 7. It's hard to make noob conversation about an os I've already played around with.
The pills just give me unbelievable cotton mouth.
Pump Jockey
Gargantua

Postby Psychopomp » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:44 am

speaking of, is one of those copies for me, considering I asked you to get me one about 3 months ago or possibly longer!!
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Psychopomp
Demoman

Postby Psychopomp » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:45 am

ah ha i found it and it was 3 months ago

Me to ****** - mobile
10/5/09 3:58 PM 3 months ago

Me: hey would you be able to get a copy of windows 7 for me? this is ***** if you don't recognize the number 3:52 PM
2 more messages
*******: idk its gonna cost you lol 3:52 PM
Me: k I can wire the money to your account in the caymans, I just need your account number 3:55 PM
*******: Lol. ya I'll get it for you. 3:58 PM
Me: Sweet 3:59 PM
Last edited by Psychopomp on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Psychopomp
Demoman

Postby rekon » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:22 pm

Sweeet. I'll have to stop by and drop off some money. How does that sound?
^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Spectre » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:49 pm

gaff pick me up a copy too plz and ty
ill give u the funds when u want
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Letter3 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:14 pm

LOL, I can see UITS now.

"Ah, Mr. Gaff, it seems you have purchased 12 copies of Windows 7 for your personal use, is that correct?"

"Yes"

"OK, have a super day!"

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Pump Jockey » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:16 pm

I need to get a team of people working a dozen different cons. Then I will be able to purchase 5 more copies over the next month and a half.
The pills just give me unbelievable cotton mouth.
Pump Jockey
Gargantua

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Yeah, because I kinda want one too
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby Letter3 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:40 pm

Just remember, Psychopomp posted your name above.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Next

Return to Bluth Storage Unit