[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - WTB:Case/PSU/Etc.
 Login

WTB:Case/PSU/Etc.

Buy, Sell, Trade here!

Moderator: Pump Jockey

• Author
WTB:Case/PSU/Etc.

Postby mmreinha » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:42 am

I need a case, 400W+ psu, pentium 4 processor 478 pin, hard drive, and ddr 400 ram. I have paypal and will pay for shipping.
Thanks,
Marshall
Sometimes life is just too uncertain to have regrets.
mmreinha
Bullsquid

Re: WTB:Case/PSU/Ram

Postby mmreinha » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:04 am

Anybody? ATX compatible case, a 400+ Watt PSU, and some DDR ram.... Paypalsssssss is ready! ;)
mmreinha
Bullsquid

Re: WTB:Case/PSU/Etc.

Postby Spectre » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:42 pm

I got nothing... sorry.
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Letter3 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:53 pm

I have some stuff...(understatement of the year). I will post some it tomorrow when I get off of work.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby mmreinha » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:45 pm

Since this is my first build(I know n00b) I went ahead and ordered some parts from Newegg. I figured I just got paid and why not make it a bit custom? Right? So I thank Seth for digging through all his stuff, but all I really need now is some DDR 400 Ram and I should be back in business. Hopefully I can get everything together and go to my first LAN in Sept.

Thanks
Marsh
mmreinha
Bullsquid

Postby Letter3 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:13 pm

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Bodknocks » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Hmm, well I don't know what you bought from New Egg but I have a case and a power supply I would sell to you pretty cheap. The case is a few years old, but it was pretty expensive and nice when I first bought it, you should be able to clean it up and gut the case power supply pretty easily. I bought it for about $120 and it's never been used, I would sell for less than half of that. (It's the exact same case [AD] Swifty has for those of you who have seen his case.)

I also won a power supply at the last IU LAN War that I don't need, seeing as I bought a brand new power supply about two weeks prior to that LAN (d'oh). I believe it's a 550W, which is probably enough power for your first build, unless you get a top of the line video card or something. I would sell you that for dirt cheap as well.

Sounds like you already got most of your parts but if you're interested in these, let me know.

Bodknocks
Barney Calhoun

Postby mmreinha » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:05 pm

Thanks Austin. I just got antsy and bought most of the things I wanted. I figured I would want a certain case and whatnot. I do still need some DDR ram if anyone has some laying around. It's pretty expensive online for some reason.
mmreinha
Bullsquid

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:48 pm

I can check my old computer for it, and I'll get back to you.
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby mmreinha » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:33 am

I know this is over a year old, but I'm bumping it anyway. I can't believe I was looking for DDR, I mean WTF? I was expecting to play TF2 and L4D on a system from 2000? It doesn't matter now, but I was bored at work and was reading through some old threads and saw this. :shock:
mmreinha
Bullsquid

Next

Return to Bluth Storage Unit