[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Buy/Sell things here
 Login

Buy/Sell things here

Buy, Sell, Trade here!

Moderator: Pump Jockey

• Author
Buy/Sell things here

Postby DeadDisco » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:30 am

As per request from mmreinha, here is a place to post things you wish to sell(or give away) and make requests for things that you are looking for that the community may be able to provide.
DeadDisco
Pit Worm

Re: Buy/Sell things here

Postby Spectre » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:42 pm

i need a desk! any word of a smaller desk that is no longer wanted or needed? let me know. approximately 4x2 desk would be nice.
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Letter3 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:09 pm

lol i think there are about 4 of them next door, but seriously check the IU surplus store, good will, craigslist garage sales and have someone check onestart for you; those will all be local and easy

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Spectre » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:01 pm

WAIT!

dont you have a desk you are gettin grid of? i call dibs on it.
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Letter3 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:03 pm

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby mmreinha » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:36 pm

Awesome!
So I'm in need of a gaming computer, again. Does anyone have a bare bones/case they want to start me out on? I need a motherboard(intel or amd) that can handle at least 4gb of ram and has a pci-e slot for a nicer nVidia card, pref a 9800 series. Of course a power supply, hard drive, cd/dvd rom, ram, and whatever else a computer needs I could use. Pretty much I need a whole computer, but I would like to piece it together. I guess you guys are kind of my New Egg, just previously used. Let me known if you can hook me up. After August 8th I will be able to paypal people some monies and get this project rollin.
Thanks,
Marsh
Sometimes life is just too uncertain to have regrets.
mmreinha
Bullsquid

Postby Letter3 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:57 pm

Indeed, i have many parts, but only a few of them are still in b-town and none of my cases are. I will make a list for you after I get moved (this weekend) and we can figure out how to get them down here later if you want anything.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Pump Jockey » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:11 pm

I don't have anything like a 9800 but I do have a 7800 gtx I'd sell for $30.00. I just bought the gtx260 and I can't have both in it gets a bit hot.
The pills just give me unbelievable cotton mouth.
Pump Jockey
Gargantua

Postby DeadDisco » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:39 pm

DeadDisco
Pit Worm

Postby Pump Jockey » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:23 pm

yeah, we certainly got ripped on those.
The pills just give me unbelievable cotton mouth.
Pump Jockey
Gargantua

Next

Return to Bluth Storage Unit