[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Arrested Development Quotes
 Login

Arrested Development Quotes

Spam Box, Quotes, anything is pretty much fair game here

Moderator: rekon

• Author
Arrested Development Quotes

Postby Psychopomp » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:02 pm

Michael: George Michael, I’m sure that Egg is a very nice person. I just don’t want you spending all your money...
George Michael: Ann.
Michael: ... getting her all glittered up for Easter, you know?

George Michael: Wow. Hey, can I bring Ann?
Michael: Who?
George Michael: Ann. She's the girl I'm kinda 'hanging out with'.
Michael: I haven't met Ann.
George Michael: Yes you have.
Narrator: Michael had met Ann.
George Michael: You..You let her in. [camera pans to show Ann sitting in the kitchen]. That's..That's her right over there.
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Psychopomp
Demoman

Re: Arrested Development Quotes

Postby Letter3 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:20 pm

Michael: Oh, Egg.
George Michael: Ann
Micheal: Her?

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:18 pm

George Michael: Yeah, I’m gonna need a leather jacket for when I’m on my hog and need to go into a controlled slide.

I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby Spectre » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:28 pm

Come on!
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Letter3 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:51 pm

Awesome video and pretty good editting by the creator. They must of spent a lot of time figuring out the song and what clips to use because a lot of them line up pretty well.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby mboy135 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:09 pm

they finally released a season of AD in canada
but im not sure which one
Rick Roll'd Again!!!!!!
mboy135
Combine Soldier

Postby Spectre » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:27 pm

r u serious? why dont they have AD in canadia?!
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby DeadDisco » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:01 am

Doctor: He's going to be all right.
Lindsay Funke: Finally some good news from this guy.
George Michael Bluth: There's no other way to take that.
Doctor: That's a great attitude. I got to tell you, if I was getting this news, I don't know that I'd take it this well.
Lucille: But you said he was all right.
Doctor: Yes, he's lost his left hand. So he's going to be "all right."
DeadDisco
Pit Worm

Postby Annyong » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Lucille Bluth: I'm going to Annyong's soccer awards ceremony, and...
Annyong: Annyong.
[everyone glares at Annyong]
Lucille Bluth: ...and I don't need the other soccer moms knowing how old my first batch of kids are.
Gob: Yeah, I think that they're gonna know that Annyong's not...
Annyong: Annyong.
Gob: [screaming] ... would somebody *please* tell this insufferable child to... GOD.

[Some time later]

Annyong: Okay, Mom want someone to come with her to my soccar game. She don't want other soccar moms think she single. She old school.
Michael: I liked it better when he just said Annyong.
Annyong
Headcrab

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:09 pm

Oh Tobias, You blow hard!
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Return to The Banana Stand