[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Borderlands
 Login

Borderlands

Video game topics including Yahtzee Reviews

Moderator: Psychopomp

• Author
Re: Borderlands

Postby merobb » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:19 am

I've been playing it on and off for the past week. It really is fun as hell thus far. I loved Diablo 2 for years and years, so all the loot in this game brought back fond memories back.

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to mess around with online yet as I have no one on Live that has it.
merobb
Headcrab Zombie

Postby rekon » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:40 am

^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Spectre » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:07 pm

After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby merobb » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:28 pm

Yeah, I've been playing it on the 360.

And come on man! Damn near everyone in Clark's class was calling me merobb by the end of senior year.
merobb
Headcrab Zombie

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:18 pm

It's Matt! Long time no see!
Attachments
zoinks.jpg
Like, Zoinks!
zoinks.jpg (73.25 KiB) Viewed 5550 times
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby rekon » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:32 pm

^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Spectre » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:38 am

I knew it. I thought that name looked familiar. :D How you been?
Lol at Scott. They are coming to get you!!! o.O
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby merobb » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:11 pm

Thanks guys. I'm not too bad, just working and still going to school. Same ole, same ole.

But I finished this game up about a week ago. Great game, but could have done a lot better with the story to help you grasp what the hell is even going on in the game. Still plan on going through it a few more times with the different classes though. 8-)
merobb
Headcrab Zombie

Postby Scavengeriot » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:25 pm

Sorry to bring up one of last years topics but this game is a very awesome game and I think everyone remotely interested in it should get it and we can play it online sometime. The online game play is very similar to l4d2 all co-op with options to challenge people.
Hates Mondays since 1990 till the day I die.

Scavengeriot
Pit Worm

Postby merobb » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Yep, Borderlands is definitely a fun game and I still have fun playing it. Glad to see Gearbox continue to support the game with additional DLC. Speaking of which, the next DLC is going to raise the lvl cap. :)
merobb
Headcrab Zombie

Previous

Return to Playtime Pizza Theater