[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Borderlands
 Login

Borderlands

Video game topics including Yahtzee Reviews

Moderator: Psychopomp

• Author
Borderlands

Postby Letter3 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:54 pm

What do you guys think of this game. Threads have been popping up on IU Gaming, LAN OC and others about this game and people have said it's pretty good. Steam is running that same 4 pack deal that they did with l4d.

Watch the trailer and let me know what you think.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Re: Borderlands

Postby Bodknocks » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:47 pm

Really really want to get it eventually. Might go in for one of those four-pack deals.

Bodknocks
Barney Calhoun

Postby Spectre » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:50 pm

yah this is a definite buy in my book, im goin to get it eventually. will they have the four pack forever?
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Letter3 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:58 am

They probably will because I can see Steam doing that, but it is ultimately up to the publisher (2Kgames[whom I dislike])

But yes, I would love to try it out. I hear the cracked version is really easy to get working and works flawlessly with the online multiplayer setup. I will probably just buy it at some point, though.

Also, I am all for the 4-pack, perhaps in a week or two.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Spectre » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:16 am

maybe ill try to get the cracked version. see how it runs on my comp, and whether i like the game or not.
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby rekon » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:50 am

^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:06 pm

I would like to try it.
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby Spectre » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:46 pm

Spectre
Chell

Postby rekon » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:46 am

It's a .rar and 7 gigs.
^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Spectre » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:59 pm

hmm, i think ill wait until the LANWar and get it from you then. will you still have the .rar file?
Spectre
Chell

Next

Return to Playtime Pizza Theater