[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Left 4 Dead2
 Login

Left 4 Dead2

Video game topics including Yahtzee Reviews

Moderator: Psychopomp

• Author
Re: Left 4 Dead2

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Sun May 16, 2010 8:45 pm

I'm in!
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby Psychopomp » Tue May 18, 2010 11:57 pm

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Psychopomp
Demoman

Postby Spectre » Wed May 19, 2010 12:42 am

God, I love Gnomes!

Do they still have this game type?
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Wed May 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Yeah, its till Friday I think. I'll prolly be on tonight if anyone wants to join me.
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby Letter3 » Sat May 29, 2010 6:15 pm

New Mutation this weekend/week. You play by yourself, which is an interesting choice because the game is so team oriented. There are no common infected, only special. I played on normal and died twice. You can basically only get hit twice by a "non recoverable" special such as a Jockey or Hunter and are free once you are black and white. You need to heal quickly, because the special is still alive and will come back. Like I said, I played Normal and there were Med packs everywhere; you get 4 in the safe houses like always and they were laying around as well, but the med cabinets usually just have pills. Fire is your friend and it seemed to be everywhere.

It sounded like there are some new sound clips and I think at one point Ellis called out to Nick to tell him a story, but stopped short. Not sure if it was intentional or the sound clip was just cut off.

The game is very empty with only 1 survivor and no common and not nearly as much fun as the other game modes.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Sun May 30, 2010 11:03 pm

Yeah, it was cool to play through once, but I missed the team elements. Something neat would happen and my first reaction was to say "Did you see that?" But alas, I was all alone.
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby mr. hungry » Mon May 31, 2010 7:33 pm

this is so hard i was tryin it on easy and raged after like 5 tries
Hi mr. hungry may i call you so?
mr. hungry
Infected

Postby Letter3 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:59 pm

New Mutation
Chainsaw Massacre.
4 chainsaws, millions of zombies.

You are armed with the only thing you need to survive a Zombie Apocalypse, a chainsaw. Rip apart thousands of zombies on your way to safety.

This Mutation is available in Campaign Mode.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:33 pm

I'm in.
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby Scavengeriot » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:03 pm

time of pwnage?
Hates Mondays since 1990 till the day I die.

Scavengeriot
Pit Worm

PreviousNext

Return to Playtime Pizza Theater