[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - LOL
 Login

LOL

Video game topics including Yahtzee Reviews

Moderator: Psychopomp

• Author
Re: LOL

Postby rekon » Wed May 12, 2010 10:31 am

So, after 948 games, last night in the middle of an AMAZING GAME my internet company decides to do maintenance for 6 hours without prior notice. I now have a leave and it turns out we won the game. FML.
^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Bodknocks » Wed May 12, 2010 9:04 pm

Bodknocks
Barney Calhoun

Postby rekon » Thu May 13, 2010 8:18 am

I was watching some random shit. Looks like we have a celebrity!

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby mr. hungry » Thu May 13, 2010 1:36 pm

lol 3:30 is my favorite part. his ult is badass and he uses it prettttyyyy welll
Hi mr. hungry may i call you so?
mr. hungry
Infected

Postby Letter3 » Fri May 28, 2010 9:38 pm

<rant>
I have experienced my most epic battle and least epic battle over the past two days and I wanted to share the experience. Starting with most epic.

theirs=enemy team

Playing as Gangplank as I often do, our team was actually struggling a little bit. We were not the first to get turrets down. I was with the wizard guy whom I can never recall his name. I did happen to get the first kill of the game, which was a first for me. But our top soon lost a turret because they were horsing around on Vent and Mid soon after lost their turret. We kept ours longer, but it was down before any of theirs.

We then started playing together as often happens at a certain untold time in a game and were pretty much defending with small pushes. We did manage to get their 3 outer turrets down, but we lost another two of ours. They pushed top while we were mid and managed to get our top turret on the pad down. We got their inner mid turret down. We fell back mostly because they ganked and then slaughtered us. Things were not looking good since whenever they were all together, we were pretty much owned.

They pushed mid and got our turret on the pad down+inhibitor. Bottom still had inner turret, but only for a little while and we were left with a damaged bottom/pad turret + top bottom inhibitor and our twin turrets. We defended the crap out of our pad, but didn't really have time to push with the super minions on our pad and minions pounding both top and bottom. Once our mid inhibitor respawned, we pushed into mid a little ways. Mordekiser was there and we all shot at once, he lived no more than 5 seconds and his team mates showed up. We killed 3 of them and chased down their 5th. All fairly healthy we continued to push mid. We killed their last surviving champion for an Ace, took down their mid pad turret, then inhibitor, then both twin turrets, then Nexus just as they were respawning. Pretty Epic since it looked like a total loss for most of the game.

******Intermission********

Most unepic battle.

Last night, first game (i only play till I win, then I'm done). Playing as gangplank, we have a Twitch and so does the other team. The other team's was actually a lower level Summoner, but he clearly had more experience playing as Twitch. The game was going almost no where except whenever the other team's Twitch was around, we all died. No one lived....ever. Example: Twitch was lurking mid as Twiches often do. He was about 1/2 to 3/4 health, not really sure how, could have been a turret. It's later in the game, most of us are level 15 to 18. Twitch is lurking mid all alone because he can. Someone pings him and we all get together and push mid. We all throw our ults and start hammering him. He is alone. He is alone and he is Twitch. Mind you we have a twitch. Mind you their Twitch is alone and ours is with us. Needless to say despite our best efforts we ALL die. And the worst part, their Twitch now appears to have more health than when we attacked him. WTF, that ain't right. He killed all of us and gets more health. It's like he's a *To Be Continued in a more NSFW environment*.

Ended with 0/10/1. Mind you I never end with a negative kill death ratio, not since my real early levels. I usually have over 10 kills and less than 5 deaths. That's how unbalanced this game was.

</rant>

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby rekon » Sun May 30, 2010 9:19 pm

Game 1: acutally happens quite frequently, but since you only play til you win, you prolly haven't seen many close games

Game 2: prolly a level 30 smurf that needed to beat up on some lower levels, stack bloodthirsters and he can be unstoppable. I've gotten near 500 attack damage with 4 bloodthirsters and you can get 100% lifesteal

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Previous

Return to Playtime Pizza Theater