[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Dante's Inferno
 Login

Dante's Inferno

Video game topics including Yahtzee Reviews

Moderator: Psychopomp

• Author
Dante's Inferno

Postby Spectre » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:38 pm

I keep hearing bout this game. And how good it is gonna be. I must say it looks fairly nice. What do you think? (only for PS3/XBOX360)

After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Re: Dante's Inferno

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:50 pm

It could be good. What first went through my mind when I saw the post was a third person adventure game starring Pierce Brosnan and Linda Hamilton. When I saw hell, I was all like "ooooooh, Inferno, got it"
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby Spectre » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:18 pm

Yeah, lol, I thought it was a game based of the movie too at first. That would be an awesome game, as long as you got to play as Betty White. :P
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Pump Jockey » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:15 pm

First of all it's gay because its not on pc. But the graphics look good. I don't like the story line. Possibly a good game, but not likely.
The pills just give me unbelievable cotton mouth.
Pump Jockey
Gargantua

Postby Spectre » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:31 pm

True, but you knwo maybe down the line it will be released for the PC. *crosses fingers* How do you not like the story line? Its based off of the old poem.

also, i love the new signature, and i want to marry your avatar!
Spectre
Chell

Postby Pump Jockey » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:30 pm

Loosely based off the Poem. Dante's Inferno wasn't about a man who went through the circles of hell to find and bring back or rescue a murdered soul. I don't know it just seems like going to hell would never work out for anyone even if it is with good intentions, but I guess that's what makes the story heroic. I do like the way they portray the circles of hell especially the gluttonous.
The pills just give me unbelievable cotton mouth.
Pump Jockey
Gargantua

Return to Playtime Pizza Theater