[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
 Login

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Video game topics including Yahtzee Reviews

Moderator: Psychopomp

• Author
Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Postby Spectre » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:04 am

oh that's just gay. for being one of the years biggest releases, they sure now how to fuck it up.
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby rekon » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:31 am

The game ended up playing. I think it was some kind of glitch. Haven't played the multiplayer yet, just played the single. Took me 6 hours exactly. The game was pretty epic in parts, but the overall feel wasn't as impressive as the first. I really like the way they implemented some of the movement cues, such as ice climbing. That was fun. Rio sucked. And DC wasn't as fun as I thougth it was gonna be. I really liked what they did with the credits. That was cool. Overall, I'd say it's worth at least $40. Wether or not the mp lives up to $20, we'll see. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby rekon » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:39 pm

This made me LOL at work. I've had this happen to me, just not the whole gun part. ROFL

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:34 pm

dedicated server fail
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby Letter3 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:56 pm

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:38 pm

This will go well
Attachments
mymw2server.jpg
mymw2server.jpg (128.46 KiB) Viewed 4438 times
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby rekon » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:24 am

I promise you guys, you would like it if you played it. If you can stand L4D's matchmaking, you would be grateful for MW2's. It blows L4D's out of the water. I actually timed it yesterday...by the time I clicked "Join game" on a friend to the time I was in the server and ready to play - 14.4 seconds. IT'S BALLER.

I srsly thought since there was no dedicated servers that it would suck. The only thing that sucks is the host migration, which has happened to me like 3 times. The other problems with the game are related to not having a console. You guys should play it at the LAN.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:24 pm

Boycott: 1. to combine in abstaining from, or preventing dealings with, as a means of intimidation or coercion: to boycott a store.
2. to abstain from buying or using: to boycott foreign products.

FAILURES: http://i.imgur.com/abXW9.png
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby rekon » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:15 pm

They've seen the light.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Letter3 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:24 pm

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"