[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Sniper Update! (Official)
 Login

Sniper Update! (Official)

Video game topics including Yahtzee Reviews

Moderator: Psychopomp

• Author
Sniper Update! (Official)

Postby Spectre » Wed May 13, 2009 3:45 pm

After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Re: Sniper Update! (Official)

Postby Letter3 » Thu May 14, 2009 8:58 pm

Looks like it's shaping up to be a good one. I look forward to the new game mode, should be interesting.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Letter3 » Thu May 14, 2009 10:45 pm

Also, this conversation:

http://www.iugaming.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3169

It's between Roboraptor and someone else trying to get people to believe them. Not sure if it is on the Valve forums at all, but prolly. They do keep hinting at this being the largest update by far to date. So, we'll see.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Bodknocks » Thu May 14, 2009 11:25 pm

Everybody said the same thing about the Scout update. "OMG LOOK AT THE WAY THE SCOUT IS HOLDING THE BAT, IT'S SO FAKE VALVE IS LYING IT'S THE SPY UPDATE MANG!!!" Then everything turned out to be real and they looked like retards. Now they're doing the same thing for the Sniper update, except this time it's gotten really out of hand. For some reason a picture of a spy decloaking behind the Sniper appeared briefly today for a short time. A lot of people screen capped and many have reported seeing it so it doesn't seem like a fake.

I hope it's not the Spy update (yet) just so I can lol at all those retards for jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon again, but I have to admit it seems plausible this time...

Bodknocks
Barney Calhoun

Postby Letter3 » Fri May 15, 2009 1:29 am

Yeah, it seems plausible to do both of them; did they say how many days of content showing they are doing on the blog?

When is the release date?

Perhaps they will show off the spy unlockables as well...

I am also not too sure why they would keep it a secret, though and that's why I am not convinced.

But I guess only time will tell.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Spectre » Fri May 15, 2009 7:32 am

I think all those people are over reacting. The image could of been shopped. I dont know why they would have two spies in the image. It could be a double update, but the facts that these people are putting out are kinda lame. We will see.
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Letter3 » Sat May 16, 2009 1:22 pm

Well, they did it! Lol at Valve, they also referred to the Pyro as a female for a short while, then took it down; similar to how they did the spy standing behind the sniper.

"All those conspiracy theorists on the TF forum couldn't have been right all along, could they? When the Pyro hears about this she'll be inconsolable."-Valve

Also funny source code:

spy.jpg
spy.jpg (153.2 KiB) Viewed 5075 times

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Bodknocks » Sun May 17, 2009 2:24 am

Leaked!

Best. Video. Ever.

Bodknocks
Barney Calhoun

Postby Letter3 » Sun May 17, 2009 10:16 am

That was awesome.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Sun May 17, 2009 7:11 pm

I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Next

Return to Playtime Pizza Theater