[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Farcry
 Login

Farcry

Video game topics including Yahtzee Reviews

Moderator: Psychopomp

• Author
Re: Farcry

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:10 am

I am going to guess "members only"
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby Spectre » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:07 pm

i google imaged "cool leather jacket"
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Bodknocks » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:26 pm

I beat Farcry at the LAN today.

I don't know what to do with my life now.

Bodknocks
Barney Calhoun

Postby mr. hungry » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:34 pm

i cant get through the god damn building entrance to the volcano lair! pissin me off a lot!
Attachments
stressed.jpg
stressed.jpg (16.89 KiB) Viewed 3489 times
Hi mr. hungry may i call you so?
mr. hungry
Infected

Postby Spectre » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:43 am

i think you have beat that part by now. but just in case.

chairs

they are your friend, use them to prop *something open.

*the door
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Letter3 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:56 pm

Sam is in a couple of rooms before that one with the chairs, with the pillars and armory and that person with the rocket launcher. Very tough scene as well.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Spectre » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:42 pm

i thought that part was easy, but when you were stuck there, and i tried it, it was like impossible. idk. just headshot those guys, then unlaod on the big guy.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Letter3 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:49 pm

No, he is before the big guy.. what's his name... The room with the pillars, you know..

Help me out Bodknocks, how do I describe it.

Perhaps Sam can chime in.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Spectre » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:45 pm

you mean he is before krieger?
Spectre
Chell

Postby Bodknocks » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:27 am

OMG, that was the hardest part in the game for me. I did pretty good on the chair part after a couple botched attempts, I didn't really even have to use them in the end.

It's hard to offer advice against Krieger, it's mostly just dumb luck. If you want to know what I did, basically I just hid and waited for each of the stupid soldiers to walk towards me, and I sniped them one at a time. Even though in the last cut scene you are seen being fired at and jumping behind the counter, they don't actually know you are there at the beginning of that part. Just wait, peek around and headshot one, then go back, wait, peek around again, repeat over and over until each of them is dead. Krieger won't bother with you for a long time so you'll have enough time to kill them all like this. Once they are all dead, pop up and unleash every clip of every weapon you have on him from a distance. I finished him off with the auto-shotty, he dropped down right in front of me and I just spammed it until he died.

In all honesty it's like 90% luck so just keep trying.

EDIT: Okay I just realized you were talking about the part RIGHT before this scene. Um... yeah this was really tough too. I rushed the guy on the right, took out the Rocket Launcher next, and then slowplayed the rest of them, i.e. let them come to me. Very tough spot, but not nearly as tough as the next room... :?

Bodknocks
Barney Calhoun

PreviousNext

Return to Playtime Pizza Theater