[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Farcry
 Login

Farcry

Video game topics including Yahtzee Reviews

Moderator: Psychopomp

• Author
Farcry

Postby Letter3 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:15 pm

I been playing for about 3-4 hours and I am impressed with the graphics. For a game that is 5 years old, the graphics were way ahead if their time.

The game play is good. The beginning is very similar to Crysis. I hope that Farcry 2 can change it up a bit.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Re: Farcry

Postby Letter3 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:24 am

Who here has beat Farcry? Crysis? Both? I am close. Only a few more hours in Farcry to go.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Spectre » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:39 pm

i beat farcry, its a great game. takes forever to beat tho.
i hope farcry2 is at least as good as the original.
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Bodknocks » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:40 pm

Thinking about getting this once I get my PC in order. The sequel looks siiiiiiiiiick.

Bodknocks
Barney Calhoun

Postby mmreinha » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:02 pm

I just got it because of Seth and it is AWESOME! I highly recommend it. Great graphics, gameplay, and story. I haven't tested the multiplayer and don't intend to because of TF2. Get this game, it's only $10. :D
Sometimes life is just too uncertain to have regrets.
mmreinha
Bullsquid

Postby Bodknocks » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:51 pm

Bodknocks
Barney Calhoun

Postby Letter3 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:42 pm

Can you post that to a hotkey (AOE term) or a bind (Half-life term); rather a *farcry term*

That would be sweet and awesome at the same time

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Bodknocks » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:58 pm

I'm not sure, I haven't tried it yet, just read that tonight on shift.

Bodknocks
Barney Calhoun

Postby Spectre » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:25 pm

wait so you can save anywhere you want to?!!!!
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby meeshecat » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:59 pm

theres crazy naked savage guys that attack in that game, im scared of them.
i think its farcry? wait is that farcry? im pretty sure its farcry. wow im typing to myself.
meeshecat
Combine Soldier

Next

Return to Playtime Pizza Theater