[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Motorcity Online
 Login

Motorcity Online

Video game topics including Yahtzee Reviews

Moderator: Psychopomp

• Author
Motorcity Online

Postby Pump Jockey » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:43 pm

BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!

The pills just give me unbelievable cotton mouth.
Pump Jockey
Gargantua

Re: Motorcity Online

Postby Spectre » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:52 pm

omg i just had a nerdgasm
what if we could get this game to work?
even if it was just on a local network.
it would be awesome.
anybody have any ideas how we could do this?
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:46 pm

That might be kind of difficult considering they never released anything server side b/c you had to pay monthly for it. As much as I hate to say it, this game is completely dead, but don't let that discourage you. If you can figure out a way, go for it! I want my '71 Dodge Charger w/ over 1000HP back!
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby Spectre » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:55 pm

hmm, i will search the great internets for this
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Spectre » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:34 pm

there are A LOT of people that want it back. there is even a pretty big group of russians who love and miss the game. they are evening trying to recreate the server side aspects of teh game, but have ran into some big hurdles, thus delaying their hopes of reviving the game.
i found a torrent for it, downloading as i speak, ill let you boys know what comes of this.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Pump Jockey » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:23 am

If you get that torrent to work I want it too.

I hate to say it though but I don't think that the torrent will work because Motorcity Offline just doesn't seem to make any sense to me.
The pills just give me unbelievable cotton mouth.
Pump Jockey
Gargantua

Postby rekon » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:47 pm

You say this is the best game ever. However, I feel that this game is one of the better games ever made:

^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:13 pm

Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby rekon » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:38 pm

Seriously though, did anyone play this when they were young? Either on the PC or on the Atari Jaguar? It was the greatest of its time. It ran well on my PII 266 with MMX technology. TRUCK YEAH!

-edited for no particular reason
^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:01 pm

MOTOR CITY ONLINE RULES!

*Phew, back on topic*

Anyways, I sure do miss all my cars. I used to have pictures of them all from when I still had the game. Actually I might still have them on my old compaq hard drive. I'll have to dig them up so that I can take a trip down double nostalgia lane! If you can find yours gaff, we can compare!
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Next

Return to Playtime Pizza Theater