[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Red Faction Guerilla
 Login

Red Faction Guerilla

Video game topics including Yahtzee Reviews

Moderator: Psychopomp

• Author
Re: Red Faction Guerilla

Postby mr. hungry » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:18 pm

I for one am thinking about getting all of them, this one looks really good and is hard to believe that the rest could be that far off of that one. But then again look at failcry
Hi mr. hungry may i call you so?
mr. hungry
Infected

Postby Spectre » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:18 pm

The first Red Faction was the tits!!1 It's a must own game.
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby mr. hungry » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:56 pm

well i like tits so swaction!!!!!!!
Hi mr. hungry may i call you so?
mr. hungry
Infected

Postby Spectre » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:45 pm

I'm trying to get a hold of a pirated copy of it that works with multiplayer. Yes, the multiplayer community is still alive. That way we have another game to play at LANs and such.
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Letter3 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:58 pm

This game is 25% off right now. Not a bad deal, I really like the game. My computer can actually run it which surprised me. I can watch whole buildings collapse and it still get 15 fps;

I am on the last level (boss fight) j/k there is no boss really, just a man you have to kill. He is extremely hard to get to and you even get this mega tank to go after him in and it's still really hard.

Jared, I need you!

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Letter3 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:19 pm

Beat the game tonight after swearing profusely, good thing nobody was home. There was a method and I would either do it right and my tank would have health at the end or do it wrong and lose my tank half way and try to walk/take other vehicles which ended horribly.

Glad it is over because I liked it and wanted to finish it. Now on to bigger and better things...l4d2.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby rekon » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:17 am

^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Spectre » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:26 am

Spectre
Chell

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:34 pm

I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby Letter3 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:39 pm

Letter3
The G-Man

PreviousNext

Return to Playtime Pizza Theater