[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - CSS Server back up
 Login

CSS Server back up

CSS Server | *Note - May not be up all of the time

Moderators: rekon, Slurms Mckenzie

• Author
CSS Server back up

Postby Letter3 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:10 pm

I started the CSS server back up by request and dropped the l4d server for now.

I have added more maps, but I am still testing it to make sure the mods work (probably won't)

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Re: CSS Server back up

Postby Letter3 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:25 pm

It is updating at the moment, but will be up sometime this evening. It's taking forever to update, I thought it would be quick, but maybe the Beta stuff is all in there now.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby mmreinha » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:18 am

I've never played CSS and with all the sales on Steam is it worth getting?
Sometimes life is just too uncertain to have regrets.
mmreinha
Bullsquid

Postby Letter3 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:26 pm

Lol, that prolly broke all the mod installers for stuff like meta. Come to think of it, the update prolly broke all of that. Hopefully they all work ok.
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby Letter3 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:44 pm

SM is broken. I reinstalled and it's still not working. I removed the SM stuff and MetaMod works fine. I removed ES_TOOLS because it is garbage and back in the day you needed it for gungame, but now SM does that too.

Once I find the issue in SM, the server will be back up. Hm...hopefully soon.

Letter3
The G-Man

Return to [AD] The Big Yellow Joint