[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - motd
 Login

motd

CSS Server | *Note - May not be up all of the time

Moderators: rekon, Slurms Mckenzie

• Author
motd

Postby Letter3 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:29 am

the motd looks good, thanks Spectre

I need verification that the sound works. You may have to wait at the motd for a sec while it loads.

Here is the link:
http://motd.arresteddevelopmentclan.com ... /motd.html

Only IE supports embedded sounds, so hopefully it works through Steam, since that's what steam uses.

If not, then oh well.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Re: motd

Postby Spectre » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:32 am

it doesnt work in the actual game... something got changed and now i dont know how to fix it. but am waiting so i dont garble it up more.
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Letter3 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:48 am

so is it still blank in game?

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Spectre » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:58 am

kinda, it was black. it blew my mind.
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Letter3 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:01 am

hmm, that is strange

I will look at it when I get home

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Spectre » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:03 am

are you going to bed when you get back home? ill still be up prolly, if im not, wake me plz.
i wanna get it working all smoothly and nice looking.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Letter3 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:13 am

It works now. Join the server, sit back and wait for the music!

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Spectre » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:01 pm

OMG sweet! It is amazing. Except it is too long... Ill have to resize it so we dont have the extra scroll bar there.
Spectre
Chell

Postby rekon » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:09 pm

could we make the music a little quieter? I joined the server tonight and it's hella loud
^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Letter3 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:18 pm

I agree and it needs to be shortened. The music on websites is barely supported anymore because of all the new web trickery out there, so things like volume and length need to be adjusted to the file.

If someone has Audio editing software, that would be great.

Letter3
The G-Man

Next

Return to [AD] The Big Yellow Joint