[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - TBFL Wrap-up
 Login

TBFL Wrap-up

News on the front page

Moderator: Letter3

Forum rules
Only Admins can post, all can read
  • Author
TBFL Wrap-up

Postby Letter3 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:13 pm

Well overall it was a good time, good people, good games and good prizes. I would like to thank everyone that attended and apologize 1 more time for not having Internet because I am partly to blame for it.

I am glad we were able to get everyone's Steam games working and forever grateful to Slurms for making it happen. He worked tirelessly through each game server to make it work, working through each error at a time with each game popping up with new ones. Thank you again!

Everyone seemed to have games to keep themselves occupied while we visited almost everyone individually with Internet to get them setup to work with Steam offline. Only a couple of people got restless and I thank everyone for sticking with us and providing support while we worked through it.

Congrats to the TF2 team that won the tourney: jlauer, jj_sky5000, Slurms, Spectre and rEkON'.

I would also like to thank our sponsors once again for providing some prizes and giveaways for our attendees: Performance PC, LAN OC Reviews, Ace Hardware, CPU Magazine and LAN Events.

Feel free to check out the feedback thread if you haven't already. We would like to know how your experience went:
http://www.lanevents.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=3

Thanks again!

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Return to Front Page News