[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - AD Forums
 Login

AD Forums

News on the front page

Moderator: Letter3

Forum rules
Only Admins can post, all can read
  • Author
AD Forums

Postby Letter3 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:07 am

The forums should be back to normal. Please let me know of any irregularities. Thanks.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Re: AD Forums

Postby Spectre » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:53 pm

What happened? Why wouldn't they be normal? :o
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Letter3 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:38 am

I am sharing some information with the LAN Events' forums. Throughout the day either one would be down and up and I haven't checked everything yet to make sure everything works again.

I would have really liked to share the Users table, because that would have meant that everybody would only have had to maintain 1 login. If you change anything on 1 forum, then the other would have changed as well. But unfortunately they broke this option when they introduced PHPBB3.

Anyway, I guess it isn't a big deal, since the forum will probably only be active around the time of the LANs similar to most LANs' forums.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby mmreinha » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:45 pm

The forums are good, but the actual arresteddevelopmentclan.com webpage will not let me view the About page. Tried Firefox and IE.
Sometimes life is just too uncertain to have regrets.
mmreinha
Bullsquid

Postby Spectre » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:12 pm

Table 'arrest5_adclandata.phpbb_users' doesn't exist

this is the error that i get, and i assume marshall gets it too, when i try to visit the about page
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby mmreinha » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:21 pm

Sometimes life is just too uncertain to have regrets.
mmreinha
Bullsquid

Postby Letter3 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Letter3
The G-Man

Return to Front Page News