[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - that amber girl
 Login

that amber girl

General Public Topics

Moderators: Bodknocks, DeadDisco

• Author
that amber girl

Postby amber » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:04 pm

she's pretty cool, yo...

DO NOT FUCKING DO THAT SHIT.
amber
Headcrab Zombie

Re: that amber girl

Postby Letter3 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:34 pm

omg strikerman; now i feel bad because he was all stressed out about the tourneys and stuff

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Pump Jockey » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:48 pm

Eh, don't feel bad. He just needs to chill.

The pills just give me unbelievable cotton mouth.
Pump Jockey
Gargantua

Postby amber » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:49 pm

yeah seriously. that you having a conscience thing is totally uncool.
you pelting him with silly string, however, was win. :)
amber
Headcrab Zombie

Postby Letter3 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:05 pm

lol, i don't really care, I don't think he'll hold grudge for something as innocent as silly string.

anyway, nice to have you join the forums, amber

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Spectre » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:47 pm

lol he was so pissed when you sprayed him
but he seemed fine later when i was chattin with him
also, i think he doesnt dislike me as much anymore
last but not least... YAY AMBER FOUND OUR FORUM!!!!!!!!! :D
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby amber » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:28 pm

he's kind of hard to read because he acted like he wanted to kill me on the IUE5 forums when I posted about my victory in launching a victorious fight for css to beat starcraft. (http://iue5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13062), but then he told me at the LAN that he didn't really hate me and that he was nice IRL... but that was before you guys silly stringed him and I accidentally made fun of him when he was standing directly behind me. i did offer him a hug at the LAN but he said he didn't like to be touched.

but yeah, pumpjockey totally caught me lurking your forum at the LAN so i figured i would register. :P i love the big yellow joint when there are people on it.
amber
Headcrab Zombie

Return to The Model Home