[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Alexa Sparky
 Login

Alexa Sparky

General Public Topics

Moderators: Bodknocks, DeadDisco

• Author
Alexa Sparky

Postby Letter3 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:03 pm

I have been using this toolbar a few months now and basically what it does it track what websites you visit to help Alexa determine which websites get the most traffic.

Alexa is the largest internet trafficker and THE source for website rankings. Alexa is unable to track website from Firefox without the add-on, so the web data might not always be correct for the smaller websites like ours. But since I have started using it, our website has gone from unranked, to 9 millionth, to now 885,220. We just broke 1 millionth this month. LAN Events is already in the top 2 million, which is cool.

The toolbar also shows you the rank of every website you visit in the bottom right corner of your browser. It can do some other things as well, but I really only have it so that I can make the AD website look good and see where other websites rank.

http://www.alexa.com/ -> go to toolbars and Get Sparky (the name of the add on)

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Return to The Model Home