[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - I need a project
 Login

I need a project

General Public Topics

Moderators: Bodknocks, DeadDisco

• Author
Re: I need a project

Postby Pump Jockey » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:56 pm

It is a bit flashy, but cool.
The pills just give me unbelievable cotton mouth.
Pump Jockey
Gargantua

Postby rekon » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:17 pm

^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Spectre » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:34 am

Seth, I found you a project.

After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Letter3 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:18 pm

looks like he has access to some serious tools

all of the metal has been milled and crafted to spec by him

it's pretty sweet though

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Spectre » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:32 pm

yeah, even the paint job looked pretty sweet! i was kinda disappointed, as i thought it was g onna be able to move at first.
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Psychopomp » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:07 pm

He must be extremely good to have done all that in 18 days. It's amazing how small he was able to build it too. I wanted to build a Wall-E case but I never would be able to build one that nice.

And yes it should move, remote controlled, although it would have needed to be much larger with all the extra motors and things.
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Psychopomp
Demoman

Previous

Return to The Model Home