Login

Congratulations Jard Jay J.....

General Public Topics

Moderators: Bodknocks, DeadDisco

• Author
Congratulations Jard Jay J.....

Postby Seth M Kontny » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:20 pm

Sweetwater step one.. learn and build knowledge

take over the world.. with mass audio and recording abilities with a diverse collaboration of intellect from a close nit of friends. Ranging from all aspects of capabilities, and daggie (sorry to butcher your name) graduates or did graduate in the field of business, BIG FU partner, thats my game my monopoly and my corrupt little/massive world of paper chasing suits and ties. (lol JK and congrats to you also)

But nice work Jay and get back to me about how sweet water went and how its going thus far. I am buying you the snowball microphone.

By the way here is the gift i gave to jard, as i customized it to my tailoring. But he mentioned this exact suit a year ago.

One more thing someone fucking send me windows.. Paypal al the way come on now i want my steam back.

ok let me add the first two pictures are Jays amazing suit so retro yet modern, i have no good pictures of it because i had no intention of selling it. Its Jard its smooth its retro yet modern its classy yet flashy, its futurerma not king of the hill.
Attachments
IMG_0037.jpg
IMG_0037.jpg (806.6 KiB) Viewed 1911 times
IMG_0036.jpg
IMG_0036.jpg (592.74 KiB) Viewed 1911 times
DSC02562.JPG
DSC02562.JPG (1.63 MiB) Viewed 1911 times
Seth M Kontny
Combine Soldier

Re: Congratulations Jard Jay J.....

Postby Seth M Kontny » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:54 pm

well congrats to Jay