[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Just wanted to stop by and say hi
 Login

Just wanted to stop by and say hi

General Public Topics

Moderators: Bodknocks, DeadDisco

• Author
Just wanted to stop by and say hi

Postby Seth M Kontny » Tue May 05, 2009 1:13 pm

I am really busy these days guys, i WORK Apple now! What a surprise right! Yea i am in the processing of training to become a marketing assistant manager. Now i am in sales and marketing and i teach people lessons and so on and so forth with the software. Get this i had to sign a secrecy note about the new iphone and the 3.0 update. Which is understandable.

so the new car has been in the shop 3 times, its in there now that means 3 loaners.

transmission clip
new ac untit blowing out 100 degree air
part of the interior plastic drivers side came off
then the engine light came on.
thats when i had enough.

so the district manager called me today, i said i like chevy i want the exact same car just a brand new model as if i were to pick up my car today i would probably be beck in the serice shoop in a week.

its almost lemon law.

i mean its my dream car and it sits at the delearship.... ERRRRR

i get a 09 impala but its nothing compared to my baby.

Brenden michael is do the 17th guys :)

i am going to either walsh college or Oakland university
then attending law school.

SMK LABEL is still underway, got a deal with New Era pretty cool. But takes to much time, ebay is making me money. Apple pays 15.50 for now, not to shabby then after 90 days 17.50.

how is everyone doing?

guys text me or give me a call sometime soon really...

Kellie developed a kidney infection and rib out of place last week, outch, it was rough stuff. We are working thru in now. Shes doing better, but in alot of pain as she is tiny.
Seth M Kontny
Combine Soldier

Re: Just wanted to stop by and say hi

Postby Letter3 » Tue May 05, 2009 2:57 pm

Sounds like you got a lot going on these days.

That's funny how you got a job at Apple after everything you have done with their products, but I guess they probably have no idea.

Be sure to update us, on Brenden Michael; I bet you are excited :shock:

Hopefully Kellie starts to feel better.

Thanks for keeping us up to date, it's always interesting hearing what's going on.

I am getting ready to graduate this weekend. Going through the whole ceremony and everything. Just glad to be done, although no Full time job, yet.

Take it easy and good luck with the new job

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Return to The Model Home