[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - thought you guys should see this
 Login

thought you guys should see this

General Public Topics

Moderators: Bodknocks, DeadDisco

• Author
thought you guys should see this

Postby Seth M Kontny » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:09 pm

i live my life off my iphone, i run multiple business thru my iphone.. Its about to get even better and ever more capable of taking over.

3.0 release

http://www.engadget.com/2009/03/17/live ... iew-event/
Seth M Kontny
Combine Soldier

Re: thought you guys should see this

Postby rekon » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:31 pm

OMG I JUST READ IT BACKWARDS AND IT MADE NO SENSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOLOLOLOL

I guess I need to trade my 1st gen for a 3G. I've really been regretting that. :roll:
^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby rekon » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:00 pm

Hey Seth, I have a question for you. Jared said you're all about your iphone. And, since you posted that link, I was wondering if you are into rumor mills about future releases. I've been thinking about upgrading to the 3G version for a little while but I'm not sure if I should because of the rumors of an upgrade release. Do you think there'll be a new version come mid summer when the 3.0 software is released? Or do you think I should just go for the 3G version?
^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Seth M Kontny » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:00 pm

Well rekon if you are using at & t then yes i think it would be a good idea to get the 3g now. I have mine hacked on tmobile, i am getting a developer account so i can get my hands of 3.0 release in a few days and attempt to make it work with my lower baseband and 2.2.1 firmware.

Point is yea 3.0 is going to be amazing, however a new iphone, i would have to say yes. Apple has road maps and always is way ahead of the competition and i believe a new unibody aluminum or something iphone model will come out late this summer or soon then there after. WIll it be worth it, i can grantee i will buy one no matter the cost. I do more on my iphone then i do on my computer some days. i hope ou have jailbroken your iphone and have been using MMS and all the sweet features that are coming out with 3.0 you can already get thru CYIDA.

any question about anything with the iphone yet me know, i am looking to pay some developers to make a finance application for me and patten the application and release it on the app store.
Seth M Kontny
Combine Soldier

Postby Letter3 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:52 pm

Have you tried doing this? It's a good way to make your portable phone into a desktop:

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Return to The Model Home