[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Websites with good daily sales
 Login

Websites with good daily sales

General Public Topics

Moderators: Bodknocks, DeadDisco

• Author
Websites with good daily sales

Postby Letter3 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:25 am

Of course:
http://www.woot.com

but also:
http://www.1saleaday.com/

I have been very tempted to buy from each based completely on the price. But in the end its just useless stuff. Maybe you need it though.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Re: Websites with good daily sales

Postby Letter3 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:27 am

I am posting this website not because I think it is a good deal, but because I wish I had thought of it first.

http://www.swoopo.com/

It seems like a rip off, but that all depends on whether or not you win. If you do the math, it looks like they make thousands off of some things that only sell for $170.00

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Letter3 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:38 pm

Yeah, the timer thing confused me, I don't know why sometimes it goes up by a lot vs. sometimes just a little.

They make boats of cash from the .75 bids.
For instance:
TV retails for $1900, sells for $171 on their website. They make $12,996 from bids + auction price.

But, as long as you make less than 1000 bids and YOU WIN for less than $200 ending price, then you just got the TV for ~$1000, so there is still incentive to play.

Unless you lose, then you just bid away ~$800.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Letter3 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:46 pm

http://sanjose.bbb.org/BusinessReport.a ... 1000000550

They gave them a 'D' rating meaning they suggest being cautious about doing business with this company.

Hmm.... fishy

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Spectre » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:19 pm

PHISHEE

After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby rekon » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:17 pm

Swoopo is just like Bidstick.com. My brother got a bunch of stuff off of bidstick and got it for cheap. We're talkin a Wii and a Dyson for $50. The trick is to bid on things late in the evening and night. When there aren't thousands of people bidding on the items.
^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Spectre » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:38 am

very cool woot! star wars bobble head. check em out.
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Psychopomp » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:42 am

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Psychopomp
Demoman

Postby Spectre » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:42 pm

i thought someone had some of these :D
Spectre
Chell

Return to The Model Home