[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Why Best Buy Customer Service Sucks Cock
 Login

Why Best Buy Customer Service Sucks Cock

General Public Topics

Moderators: Bodknocks, DeadDisco

• Author
Why Best Buy Customer Service Sucks Cock

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:32 pm

I went in to the store and was going to have them send it in to Microsoft to be fixed. It was then that I found out that I was under warranty and that I could have it replaced. I only had the system, so they told me I had to go get my cables. I cannot understand why they wouldn't have the necessary tools in order to determine if it was broken. Anyway, I go home, get the cables, and go back to the store. This time a different woman "helps" me. She asks where my hard drive is and why I didn't bring a controller. I told her that I was told I only needed the cables. Anyway they go back there and "test" it. They come back 20 minutes later and tell me that they can't see anything wrong with it, and that if I want I can go get a controller and my hard drive, and possibly a game and bring them back. At this point I need to go to class soon, so I tell them I will be back tomorrow.

I just cannot understand why they wouldn't be equipped to handle these sort of situations. Also I don't see how it matters if it works or not, all I want is a new system, no hard drive, no controllers, I really don't even need new cables. They are just going to send it to Microsoft and get their money back, so why can't I get a new system!

Well, I feel slightly better now.
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Re: Why Best Buy Customer Service Sucks Cock

Postby Letter3 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:09 pm

Cause, Best Buy sucks cock, just read every article on http://consumerist.com/

It basically means, that you need to play it until it gets the ring, then turn it off and try it again, until the point where it gets the ring right away.

yup, that's what I'd try, then you know they will get the ring after 20 min.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Psychopomp » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:59 pm

Because best buy is a big steaming pile of cow dung that needs to burn
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Psychopomp
Demoman

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:11 am

indeed
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby Seth M Kontny » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:59 pm

true ture
Seth M Kontny
Combine Soldier

Postby Spectre » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:02 pm

Hey, I like best buy.
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Return to The Model Home