[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - my new setup! gotta Love it! with a few shitty images
 Login
  • Author
my new setup! gotta Love it! with a few shitty images

Postby Seth M Kontny » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:15 pm

AVOID THE LAMP NEEDED IT FOR LIGHT WITH MY IPHONES CAMERA

had to add the ad web page right ha
using dual display or mirror displays

New series macbook pro specs:

2.4GHz
Intel Core 2 Duo
15-inch widescreen
2GB Memory
250GB hard drive1
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M + 9600M GT with 256MB

mini display adapter apple patent to dvi then connected to dvi/hdmi adapter then connected to hdmi cable to my 37inch 1080 p vizio
(i need windows)

the new led screen is amazing.
the design is stunning
Seth M Kontny
Combine Soldier

Re: my new setup! gotta Love it! with a few shitty images

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:46 pm

sweet lamp
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby Bodknocks » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:02 pm

Nice. I would suggest getting an external hard drive though. The 250GB fills up reeeeeaally fast, and then you can use Time Machine too which is pretty cool.

Bodknocks
Barney Calhoun

Postby Seth M Kontny » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:12 pm

fucker i post all that shit and all you say is nice lamp.. lol that cracked me up. almost as much as my dad trying to burn the canada videos on to dvd. As for buying a new hd, i am thinking about it, not to mention its very easy to access and update the hd in this macbook pro located directly in the battery slot. Also i have never used time machine.
Seth M Kontny
Combine Soldier

Postby Seth M Kontny » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:48 pm

maybe you will like this more then the "sweet lap"
Seth M Kontny
Combine Soldier

Postby meeshecat » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:18 pm

i was noticing the lamp too.
the lamp shade was very crinkled.
i want it.
does the hat have a fish tho? is it walloping around?
meeshecat
Combine Soldier

Postby Seth M Kontny » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:17 pm

i am stuck in a rough spot. i am thinking about upgrading my macbook pro with the stats listed above to the next version with 4gb ram and the 9600 gt with 512 ram.

what do you think, if i added more ram to my macbook pro over time how much of a differnce would i see in games. i mean does ram contribute the the dedicated video memory or not???
Seth M Kontny
Combine Soldier

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:08 pm

the more RAM the better with vista, so I would say that sounds good. And yes, I thought the TV set up was pretty sweet. You can see everything from your chair. I can't count how many times I wanted to watch TV while I was at my computer, but I had to spin my chair around to see what was going on. I should get a second monitor, like Seth's, and stick next to mine for TV. OMG that would be amazing.

Also, nice pics of the hat, god I love that hat.
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby Pump Jockey » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:19 pm

Nice hat Jared. You should wear hats more often.

That is a pretty good setup but it's a mac and I can't condone that.
The pills just give me unbelievable cotton mouth.
Pump Jockey
Gargantua

Postby Seth M Kontny » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:25 pm

old skool infisherman!!! doesnt get better then that! those pictures are pretty sweet so what do you guys think about keeping this laptop and upgrading the ram in the future. or should i pay (400 ouch) more dollars and get the 512 dedicated memory with 2 more gb ram making it 4 gb.

what do you think, by the way lets play left 4 dead people that game is awesome. this sux i only gave windows xp a 20gb partition and i only have 2.5 gb left i have to restore everything. what i really need is a real version of windows that does not crash and is not lite version
Seth M Kontny
Combine Soldier

Next

Return to The Model Home