[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - trying to torrent windows so i can get my cs on
 Login
  • Author
trying to torrent windows so i can get my cs on

Postby Seth M Kontny » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:02 pm

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4489797 ... ___Cracked

picked up my new macbook pro and im looking to get windows up and running so i can play Pc games. I used crossover games to run steam, noticed to much lag, decided to move back to boot camp, that requires windows
Seth M Kontny
Combine Soldier

Re: trying to torrent windows so i can get my cs on

Postby Bodknocks » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:00 pm

Yeah, Boot Camp is the way to go with games. Crossover and Parallels can't handle the resources a game takes up. Boot Camp does gaming great though, it's what I used for like the past 6 months.

Bodknocks
Barney Calhoun

Postby Letter3 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:24 am

maybe Jared can buy a copy of Windows for you. We get it for $20 if you want Ultimate

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:04 pm

yes, I agree with Letter3, it would be much better
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby Seth M Kontny » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:28 pm

i can do that ill paypal you the money ASAP and somemore for fast shipping, however i dont think i need vista ultimate. what do you think wouldnt it be more just a waste of my harddrive, maybe a lighter version of vista, and dont games run better on xp.
Seth M Kontny
Combine Soldier

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:10 pm

i can get you Vista ultimate or Vista business
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby Seth M Kontny » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:59 pm

which would you prefer, both 2 dollars
Seth M Kontny
Combine Soldier

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:19 pm

22 i believe. Ultimate is most expensive and is 22. So whichever one you want
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby Seth M Kontny » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:14 pm

yes i called my school for xp its 189 wtf.

Anyways could i pay you with paypal you you instantly have the cash, ill send extra for shipping because i desperatly need something now besides my torrent version of xp lite.
Seth M Kontny
Combine Soldier

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:48 pm

just wait, I'll buy it this weekend and mail it to you, and you can just pay me at Xmas. K?
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Next

Return to The Model Home