[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Avatar
 Login

Media - Videos, Pictures, TV Shows, Music

Moderators: Spectre, Slurms Mckenzie

• Author

Postby Letter3 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:54 am

i thought I posted something already about this, but I guess not.

Anyway, who has seen it?

I saw it with the fam and liked it. I am not one to be choosy about CGI, so most CGI to me looks good. As long as I don't notice clipping or irregularities in the footage.

They are making money, though, good for James.

http://www.imdb.com/boxoffice/alltimegr ... world-wide

I guess you could say he is the best director ever? What do you think?

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Re: Avatar

Postby Bodknocks » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:30 am

I saw it in 3D! :o

Bodknocks
Barney Calhoun

Postby Spectre » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:49 pm

i guess ill end up seeing this. is it still in 3d anywhere?
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Bodknocks » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Yeah, it's in 3D at B-town. Just makes sure you tell them 3D because it's also showing in non-3D here too. It costs an extra $3 unless you catch it on the matinee or $5 club, but I thought it was worth it. It was my first 3D movie, or at least my first since the good new 3D stuff. I have to say I was pretty impressed, it was cooler than I thought it was going to be.

Bodknocks
Barney Calhoun

Postby Letter3 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Yeah, 3D is a must. James Cameron did not spend 10 years making a camera to have it be seen in 2D.

It was my second 3D movie after A Christmas Carol. I kept my glasses to re-use during Avatar. Sam uses his glasses to game in, idk why.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:37 pm

b/c he's sam, that's why.
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby mr. hungry » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:55 pm

cause they are tight as hell lol dont hate! you know you wear yours all the time too
Hi mr. hungry may i call you so?
mr. hungry
Infected

Postby Pump Jockey » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:39 pm

I saw it two days ago. I thought the movie was pretty good. I still hate fantasy stuff.
The pills just give me unbelievable cotton mouth.
Pump Jockey
Gargantua

Postby Psychopomp » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:04 am

yeah I saw this a while back and thought it was good, a bit long but I liked it. The 3D was cool and it was my second 3D movie as well, Up was my first.
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Psychopomp
Demoman

Postby Scavengeriot » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:49 am

In my opinion best movie ever but I drove down to Indy to see it at IMAX and yeah it was awsome
Hates Mondays since 1990 till the day I die.

Scavengeriot
Pit Worm

Return to Tantamount Studios