[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - G5 Mouse
 Login

G5 Mouse

Moderator: Letter3

• Author
G5 Mouse

Postby Psychopomp » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:54 pm

Ok, so I'm playing farcry last night and I hit escape to pause it so I can get a drink. I come back and start playing but my mouse is acting all funny. It keeps freezing and won't move smoothly. So I think maybe a game error, I close the game but the mouse still does the same on the desktop. Also the dpi settings still work. So then I restart my computer thinking maybe just some weird glitch but after the restart its still does the same thing. Now I'm worried my mouse is dying. But maybe its just the usb port on my computer is dying. So I decide to try it on my laptop. I unplug the mouse and take it over to my laptop and place it on the desk, it works fine!! So it must be the usb port right?? So I plug the mouse into the front usb port and use it on the desk, once again it works fine. Then I plug it back into the same port on the back of my desktop, put it back on my mouse pad and same problem, all jerky. Then I move the mouse from the mouse pad to my desk. And the mouse works fine!!! WHAT!! So now my mouse doesn't work on my mousepad??!!!?? That is confusing especially considering they have been used together for 2.5 years. So does anyone have any ideas as to why this might be the case?
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Psychopomp
Demoman

Re: G5 Mouse

Postby rekon » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:20 pm

Remember I kept having problems with my mouse and keyboard? It was my G5. I bought the new blue edition and gave the old rust edition to Cherish. The blue one failed after about 9 or 10 months of use, and the G5 I've had for 3 years is still running strong. It's weird.
^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Letter3 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:38 pm

Wanna try my mouse pad? Maybe trade?

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby DeadDisco » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:03 pm

The same thing happened to my razor and it went away by itself, not really sure what was wrong with it.
DeadDisco
Pit Worm

Postby Pump Jockey » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:44 pm

That's insane. Maybe something on the mousepad was doing it. I never realized you had to use certain mousepads with certain mice.
The pills just give me unbelievable cotton mouth.
Pump Jockey
Gargantua

Return to Help