[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - The Picture Page
 Login
  • Author
The Picture Page

Postby Letter3 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:51 am

It's there, it works i guess, but I am not happy with it. You are welcome to upload pictures to it because the system will remain in place, but I may change the way it looks.

Spectre and I went through some of the templates, but none satisfied us.

Feel free to make suggestions or to just upload random pics, make albums and play with the options.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Re: The Picture Page

Postby Spectre » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:34 am

when will the pictures be up? and by THE pictures, i mean any.
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:38 pm

you have to post 'em silly goose
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby Spectre » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:14 pm

jones has all the pictures, at least most of them, as he is the camera guy. post em if you got em.
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Letter3 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:38 pm

I have posted some pictures to get us started. Check them out.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Spectre » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:16 pm

i must check them out NOW!
Spectre
Chell

Postby mr. hungry » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:37 am

I have still not been able to see these pictures...
Hi mr. hungry may i call you so?
mr. hungry
Infected

Postby DeadDisco » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:59 pm

Ok, I just added a bunch, including the Halloween photos.
DeadDisco
Pit Worm

Postby Spectre » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:27 am

OH JOY!

:D :D :D
:D :mrgreen: :D
:D :D :D
Spectre
Chell

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:17 am

I am digging the pics page, but Seth you need to get the action salad shot on there.
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Next

Return to News/Feedback