[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Home Page
 Login
  • Author
Re: Home Page

Postby Spectre » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:08 am

looks good, i would vote for it. and as far as the side things it doesn't matter to me, but i think the original is better.
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Slurms Mckenzie » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:16 am

yeah, time thing's cool, but i agree with spec about the original side layout
I'm looking for the best american beef. Give me fifty burgers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAdC2GtvgRA
Slurms Mckenzie
Smoker

Postby Letter3 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:26 pm

Fixed bug where the front page latest posts were not displaying the correct time.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Letter3 » Sat May 29, 2010 1:50 pm

Changed front page to display the correct timezone if a user is logged into the forums. It will read from the user control panel setting for that user.

Otherwise the times match the defaults in the forums for a user that is not logged in.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Letter3 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:02 pm

The homepage is in the process of getting another feature. The full feature will be the ability to see unread posts on both AD and LE as well checking to see if new videos have been posted to the Media Site.

This should help everyone decide whether or not to visit each of these sites, of course you will have to login to the AD site initially. I have added a login box to the front page to make this easier.

I am still working out the kinks for linking your AD account to you LE account, but once finished, you will have the ability to login to LE from AD similar to the Media Site login gateway.

You can thank Slurms for this recommendation.

Also fixed a bug where sometimes the Users Last Online time was incorrect.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Spectre » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:57 pm

i like the new info box thang. it says i have 8 unread posts. it would be cool to be able to click on it and it would take you to the unread posts. eh?
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Letter3 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:49 pm

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Annyong » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:50 pm

--post on behalf of Letter3--

I have added Spectre's suggestion

I have also added the LAN Events piece. Let me know if you have trouble linking your accounts. You basically just click the link on the main page where it says click here and then login to LAN Events from there. Then Wait. It will redirect you to LAN Events to check your credentials and then send you back to AD. If your unread posts number displays, then you know it worked.
Annyong
Headcrab

Postby Pump Jockey » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:40 pm

I really do like the new homepage. I like that I can login from the home screen. That's a really basic feature that adds a lot to the site.
The pills just give me unbelievable cotton mouth.
Pump Jockey
Gargantua

Postby Letter3 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Added stats for Media Site to display number of videos added since your last visit. The # displayed on the stats page is also a link to the video site.

As long as you are logged into AD, the link at the top 'Media' will put you where you want to go.

I also took away the delay when you log into the site. No more waiting for redirects.

Letter3
The G-Man

PreviousNext

Return to News/Feedback