[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Arrested Development Clan • View topic - Home Page
 Login
  • Author
Home Page

Postby Letter3 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:11 pm

As you might have noticed, there is a new home page up. I went ahead and made it live even though it is not pretty yet because I wanted to get some feedback on the content. Hope you enjoy.

"Other Thoughts: THERE ARE SO GOOD A GOT TWO"
Letter3
The G-Man

Re: Home Page

Postby Letter3 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:56 pm

I added a different style of the stats to the front page. They are from Game Monitor. Let me know what you think.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Spectre » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:03 pm

Ooh lovely! Those stats look prettier. Good work. I like. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Letter3 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:09 pm

Yeah, the website I used for the stats, seems to be down and up, hence the stats are down and up. It will be nice when we get our own hosted stats. The website I used is http://www.game-monitor.com

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Letter3 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:48 pm

New home page is up with all the new styling. Spectre has helped with the photoshop parts and we put it together over the course of today.

If you have any issues or suggestions, just let me know.

Enjoy. I think it looks quite smooth.

Letter3
The G-Man

Postby Spectre » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:53 pm

Lies! I did it all. Other wise it looks good. I will report any changes that I think should be made as I find them.
After five years I've died, and became an annoying cloud. Yep, that was worth it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby Bodknocks » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:15 am

Amazing! Great job guys, it looks really good!

Bodknocks
Barney Calhoun

Postby rekon » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:45 am

Not bad, however the page background is not the same color as the banner, the server stats should prolly be on the left, and the link buttons should prolly be bigger although they look nicer.
^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Postby Spectre » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:58 am

We only tested it in Mozilla. I checked it in IE and i see what scott is talking about. the colors are somehow different.

and could you elaborate on the buttons. and i assume you are talking about the top nav bar. let us know. so we can fix it.
Spectre
Chell

Postby rekon » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Yeah, the buttons for the navbar. They need to be bigger. I'm not sure what all I can elaborate on them. Maybe make them taller, easier to click? idk
^^ and that's the bottom line.

rekon
Corporal Adrian Shephard

Next

Return to News/Feedback